Friday, June 7, 2013

My Current Favorite Free Apps - Summer 2013


Hello everyone!

Today I thought I would share with you guys some of my favorite free apps on my iPod touch. There are some pretty cool, convenient apps in the app store :) I hope you enjoy reading about the ones I use!

1) Games:

-Happy Jump – It’s official. I am obsessed with this app. I know…it’s not good…but when I’m not doing anything, it’s very likely that I will start using this app. Example: when I am in a waiting room, waiting for my family, waiting for anything. It’s so addicting. And so cute.

Snoopy Coaster


-Snoopy Coaster – I love snoopy. And I love cutesy little game apps. This makes for the perfect, potentially addicting app. It’s super fun.

2) Fashion app:

Polyvore


-Polyvore – This fashion app is really handy for checking activity and it’s pretty decent for looking at sets from people you are following. I love Polyvore so having it on an app is awesome. There are a few features that are missing, but it has the major necessities.  Thumbs up from me for a Polyvore app!

3) Music app:

Songza


-Songza – I actually found out about this internet radio app through a Blogilates video on YouTube. Some of the stations have really unusual songs and I listen to it whenever I am in the mood for something unique. I actually only find songs worth bookmarking every once in a while. But what I think is cool is that the app gives you station options based on the time of day and your mood.

4) Image apps:

WallpapersHD


-WallpapersHD – This app is my favorite for finding great iPod backgrounds. The app has a good selection of images and it is very easy to use.



Instaframe icons
InstaFrame
          



-InstaFrame – This app is great for making your pictures square for instagram and has some unique, fun frame shapes like hearts and flowers. I definitely recommend it!

5) Life apps:

Bible


-Bible (YouVersion) – This app is so handy and I love it. If I can’t quite remember an entire verse, I can look up what I remember in the search bar and find what I was looking for. I also like the daily Bible verses on the home screen.

Gratitude Diary


-Gratitude Diary – This app is so great for documenting quick things that I am thankful for throughout the day. It’s great because sometimes you forget good things that happen and you can go back and look at them when you need some encouragement or just want a reminder.

Bible Verses


-Bible Verses – This app is really nice for giving you a random, encouraging Bible verse each day. I think there is a verse for each day of the year.

6) Organization apps:

SkyDrive


-SkyDrive – This app is so handy. It connects with your outlook account and stores documents that you upload. You can get it on your computer, apple device, and android device.

Documents


-Documents – This app is also extremely convenient. I just recently downloaded it so I am still learning about it. I know that you can create and modify .txt documents on it and it can connect to other accounts such as Dropbox and SkyDrive.


I hope you enjoyed this post! Do you like any of these apps? What is your favorite app to use?

Hope you have an amazing weekend!

-foreverfaith <3


1 comment: