Monday, June 24, 2013

June Playlist - Summer 2013

Hello everyone!

Today I thought I would share some of the songs I listened to this month. Hope you enjoy :)

1. Keep Looking Up - Landon Pigg


I love so much about this song. The guitar, the lyrics, the melody, Landon's voice...I could go on. :) It's really easy to listen to.

2. The Moment - GOLDHOUSE


I literally never get tired of this song. The lyrics are really cute and the sound is just so nice.


3. And The World Turned - Gabe Dixon Band


The piano is so awesome in this song. Also, the story behind it is really creative. I also love this music video and I think it depicts the song so well.


4. Don't Have Love - Holly Starr


This song is so fun and SO catchy. It makes me really happy when I listen to it. And the lyrics are simple, yet great. 

5. Overwhelmed - Rachel Platten


This song is so bright and happy. Rachel's voice is really nice and fresh. Also, it's a great reminder to not stay down and feel sorry for ourselves.


6. I Want Crazy - Hunter Hayes


I just recently started listening to this song, but I love that it is so fun and creative. I especially love the chorus, and isn't this music video enchanting? :)


7. Somewhere Only We Know - Keane


I can thank Pandora for getting me reacquainted with this song. :) I feel like I have heard it a lot off an on throughout the years, but it really is a great song. I also saw that the song was in the Winnie The Pooh (2011) trailer and it fit so perfectly. 


8. The Feeling - Ben Rector


I love Ben Rector's voice and I love the lyrics of this song. It also gets stuck in my head quite often. :)


9. Bloom - Moriah Peters


This song is just so nice and sweet. And how cute is this music video???

10. So Far Gone - Thousand Foot Krutch


This song has more of a quiet and reflective vibe. Not only does it sound very good to the ears, but the lyrics are so honest and meaningful: "I want to be lost in You. Like a ship in the night. I want to get lost in You. Underneath Your sky."


Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope your week is off to a great start!

~foreverfaith <3

No comments:

Post a Comment