Thursday, September 27, 2012

And Live!

I remember singing this song (Come to Jesus by Chris Rice) during VBS at my church when I was volunteering as a group leader this past summer. The children watched a video with hand motions as they sang the song, their sweet little voices ringing into the air.

As the song played, I remember looking around at the children in the room and just being absolutely overwhelmed with such emotion at the sight of rows of wonderful, innocent little children raising their arms up to Jesus.

I don't know how to describe the emotions I felt as I witnessed such an amazing experience. It was a once in a lifetime experience; a moment captured in time. I never want to forget it. And I am SO GLAD I could be a part of those children finding out what it meant trust and follow Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment