Monday, December 15, 2014

My Christmas/Winter Wishlist 2014


Christmas Wishlist 2014



Just for fun, I've put together a collection of a few beauty and fashion items I would like to have or will need for the coming winter. The only exact products from this list that I am wanting are the Loreal True Match Super Blendable foundation and the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser Primer. The other products are not exact (especially considering some of the price tags of these!).

1. Beanie: My coat right now has a hood, but sometimes when it gets super cold outside, my ears and head are still frozen. A beanie like this would really help keep me warm this winter. I think a beanie similar to this one would be really cute!

2. Colored Jeans/Pants: A pair of colored jeans/pants would be very useful. I could wear a pair like this just about anywhere, and I like that they are a lot less casual than a regular pair of denim jeans. I think this color would be great for winter!

3. Sweater: I love sweaters! They keep you warm, and they are usually super comfortable. You can dress them up or down, and are great for a variety of settings. I think this polar bear sweater is just adorable!

4. Loreal True Match Super Blendable foundation: I would love to try this Loreal foundation. There is such a wide variety of shades in the line, which I think is awesome. Also, the phrase "Super Blendable" sounds good to me, since my skin is very dry. I'm also almost out of my Revlon ColorStay foundation. I've heard good things about this so far, so we'll see how it turns out!

5. Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser Primer: Anything to make my makeup glide on easier is right up my alley. I've also heard that this is similar to the Porefessional Primer by Benefit (though probably not as good). The price tag is definitely more appealing to me! I'm interested to try this product out eventually.

6. Combat Boots: Right now I am super into boots in general, but especially brown combat boots similar to this pair. I think they could go with so many outfits. They seem like they would be so effortless to style.

7. Snow/Rain Boots: I currently do not have a pair of rain boots or snow boots, so I think a pair similar to this pair would be super useful for the snow and rain! Right now my feet get very cold and my shoes get slowly ruined because I don't have the right kind of shoes for the weather. I think a pair of snow and/or rain boots are definitely in order!

8. Black Dress Heels: I also do not own a pair of closed-toe black dress heels. A pair of classy black heels similar to these would be very good for things like church or professional/formal events. 

This post was fun to make, and I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment