Monday, July 28, 2014

Come


When the world around you is tumultuous, go to Him. Don't rely on your own strength, your own ideas, or your own plans. Go to Him.

This is the song I listen to when I need to focus on God and not on myself or my circumstances. It reminds me to trust Him. It reminds me to not doubt Him and to turn to Him when I am facing something difficult or confusing. It reminds me that He really is everything. Everything in this world pales in comparison to Him. He is the only One that matters and is the only One to turn to for a life worth living for. I know what it's like living a life not completely surrendered to God. It felt like I was just wandering and floating aimlessly through life. I felt like I didn't have a purpose. My life felt meaningless. I was empty and searching for more. He was (and still is) the only One that changed that. I sought after Him and He changed me. He is the only One that gave me lasting purpose, direction, security, safety, acceptance, hope, and love.




No comments:

Post a Comment