All of my attempts begin with this thought: "I should listen to music."
Consequently, this happens:
1. I open the computer. (Hint: It's already hopeless at this point).
2. I get on YouTube.
3. I look up Chris Tomlin's newest album.
4. I get inspired by one of his songs.
5. I go to one of my favorite sites to express my inspiration. (I will use Polyvore for this example.)
6. I make a half art, half fashion set inspired by one of his songs.
7. I publish it.
8. I think, "I could make a blog post talking about this awesome song...and I can put the inspirational Polyvore set in it."
9. I log onto Blogspot.
10. I click 'create new post' but I can't think of what to write for my first sentence.
11. I get distracted and read some other blogs I am following.
12. I come back to my post and it dawns on me that I have just successfully distracted myself for an hour and I look over at my room as its mess is silently mocking me.
13. I write this post on "accidental" procrastination.
And there's the embarrassingly honest truth. I mean, how difficult can it really be to turn on music without getting distracted on the internet? For me, it's pretty difficult, apparently. Oh well. I might as well throw in the set I made on Polyvore while I'm at it! ;)
I actually really love the pictures in this set and I love all of the clouds. The set is based on the song "Countless Wonders" by Chris Tomlin and specifically, the lyric, "Your beauty fills the sky."
Recently, I have been listening to artists like Hillsong (and Hillsong United), Chris Tomlin, Mat Redmond, and Jesus Culture. Sometimes when I listen to songs by these artists, I just can't help but share them. I hope other people will enjoy them and are as blessed by them as I am.
So, naturally, I will end with the awesome song I was so productively inspired/distracted by to make this set and post: ;) :)
Thank you so much for reading and I hope the rest of your week goes well :) I shall now get back to cleaning my room...we'll have to see how well this goes over... ;)