Friday, August 16, 2013

Back to School 2013 - Outfit Ideas

Hello everyone!

Since the back to school season has arrived once again (unfortunately haha), I put together some first-day outfits for you gals. I remember how I always wanted to find that perfect outfit for the first day. I didn't want to look like I was trying too hard, but I still wanted to look cute at the same time. Even though I always looked for a balance between dressy and casual on the first day, I know that others like to go all out and dress up and some like to dress more casual and comfortable. Whatever your style is, hopefully a few of these outfits will give you some inspiration!

The first outfits I have put together are casual but still cute and trendy. I also like the pop of color in each outfit. My favorite out of this set would have to be the third outfit. I love the colors in the tank top and the sandals are very cute.

Back to School Outfits: Cute and Casual



The second set of outfits I have put together are more dressy, and definitely girly. It is very difficult for me to pick a favorite out of these outfits, but I think it would have to be the second one. The pretty, floral skirt and the denim jacket is one of my favorite combos right now.


Back to School Outfits: Girly


 

I guess you could say that the third set of outfits I have created are more "preppy" and put-together, but each individual outfit definitely still has its own unique style. I think the second outfit is actually my favorite. I wouldn't normally pick something so bold, but I love the color combo with the fun, printed pants.

Back to School Outfits: Preppy



 

Thank you so much for reading. I hoped some of these outfits gave you some ideas for the first day of school! I may do some more outfits with different styles. Let me know what you think!

Have a great first day of school!

~foreverfaith <3

1 comment:

  1. love that jeans dress and vest on secont photo:)
    please visit my blog and my Instagram:)

    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    http://instagram.com/mesmerize_fashion

    ReplyDelete