Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Britt Nicole Inspired Outfit - Bold and Beautiful


Britt Nicole Inspired - GOLD

Britt Nicole Inspired Outfit

Hello everyone!

Today for my fashion/beauty post, I created an outfit inspired by Britt Nicole. If you read my Music Monday post you know that I am a huge fan of her music, but I am also a really big fan of her style. She (and/or her stylist) is so brave with her clothing choices, yet she always looks great and pulled together. She is definitely one of my style inspirations. This summer I hope to incorporate some of her bold, trendy style choices into my own wardrobe.

In this particular look, her "Gold" album cover outfit, I am really impressed with the entire ensemble. I would normally be cautious of wearing a pattern top and bottom, but I think she pulled it off really well.  I love the bright, bold aqua top with the pretty pastel pants. I also never would have thought to wear silver, sparkly shoes with this outfit, but I think it works here! I am still trying to think of an occasion where I would wear this outfit, but I'm sure I will think of something! (haha) :)

To see the specific clothing items and accessories I used, click on the picture!

Thank you so much for reading! Let me know what you think of this outfit. Is it too bold for your taste or just your style?

Hope the rest of your week is bold and beautiful!

~foreverfaith <3

No comments:

Post a Comment