Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring Wishlist 2013: Tops

  

Spring Wishlist: Tops


                       

Hello everyone! How are you doing? 

Here are a few tops that I've been eyeing for spring! ;)

Top 1: Since the weather is still kind of cool outside, sweaters are still wearable and I thought this one was definitely really cute. I especially love the cross detail with the floral pattern inside of it!

Top 2: I have always loved plaid tops, but when I was browsing through modcloth.com this one really caught my eye. I absolutely love the pastel pink and aqua colors!

Top 3: I have really been loving denim button downs lately, so when I saw this one at target with polka dots (!) on it, I knew it was definitely going on my spring wishlist. ;)

Thanks so much for reading! Have a great week! :) 

~foreverfaith <3

No comments:

Post a Comment