Friday, January 18, 2013

Ways to Style...Leather Skirts!

Ways to Style...Leather Skirts




~Lately I have been loving leather-like skirts so I put some looks together. :) I love the girly and edgy vibe these skirts give off. Since I don't have too many edgy clothing items in my wardrobe, I thought a leather skirt would be a great way to transition into this style.

Look 1: This look is my favorite because I think it is the perfect balance between girly and edgy. I think the floral pattern mixed with the leather fabric works very well together. I also absolutely adore the combat boots. I think they look great paired with the skirt and the tights.

Look 2: I always think bright blue looks great against black, so this particular sweater and skirt combination is perfect. I kept it girly with the cute graphic design on the sweater and the bright, sparkly shoes. I added the studded bag to play up more of the edgy vibe.

Look 3: This outfit is great because the studs on the sweater, clutch, and shoes add just the right amount of interest to the outfit. I think all of the accessories really tie the look in well. I also really like the rich color of the sweater.

I hope these looks gave you some inspiration on ways you can wear leather skirts. :) Thanks for reading! :)

~foreverfaith <3

No comments:

Post a Comment