Tuesday, August 14, 2012

One of those days

Today was just one of those days. You know, one of the days when everything is just off kilter.

It started with only seven hours of sleep (not nearly enough for me...I'm one of those people who requires 10 hours of sleep but only gets like 8). When I woke up, I realized I only had 30 minutes to get ready and out the door.  When the printer failed to print my important paper with only 5 minutes left, I knew it must have been a sign predicting the rest of the day. I was right.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I left fifteen minutes late, lost my phone in the car (for crying out loud :/ lol),  had to turn around when I discovered the road I was on had a detour (I didn't know which way to go, by the way, so I just had to wing it), and arrived at my destination 20 minutes late.

A string of several other stressful events occurred as the day progressed, but in summary, I guess I will just say again that today was just one of those days.

Actually, as I looked back on the day, I realized that the only positive thing that happened to me was that Taylor Swift released a new song (I am pitiful lol). It really is a good song though. My friend and I blasted it in the car. Such an action should really be considered medicine.


Cure for "One Of Those Days:"

1. Walk to car.
2. Get in car. With friend (<--optional but increases success rate by 50%).
3. Turn on car.
4. Roll down windows.
5. Put hair down.
6. Turn CD (or iPod) to blast-worthy song (or radio if you don't own blast-worthy song).
7. Start driving to random destination (examples include: friend's house, grocery store, McDonalds, you get the idea.)
8. Crank up volume.
9. Turn up bass.
10. Start singing. Loudly.

Disclamer: If you don't sing at the top of your lungs, you are at risk for medication to flop. If you don't roll down all of your windows, you are at risk for medication to flop. If you choose a song without a decent beat, you are at serious risk for medication to flop and then drown.



Good luck, everyone! (Hope this will help at some point!) Haha ;) :)

~Foreverfaith <3

No comments:

Post a Comment