Sunday, August 19, 2012

I wanna live like that

I have officially decided that I am not going to be timid anymore about pursuing my passions. I am going to push the condescending, judgmental thoughts of others out of the way, and I am going to do what I love, and I am going to have fun. There are just so many exciting opportunities out there to express my right-brained self! Haha :)

For right now, I have decided that it is okay to pursue BOTH sense and sensibility. Life is actually about finding yourself, AND creating yourself. (Therefore I am removing the flashing button at the top of my blog haha). It is possible to mix both. So I am just going to keep doing what I am doing.Whatever is meant to be, will be. God will open the right door, and whatever it is, and whenever it happens, that will be okay with me. :)

I'm just so excited, because He knows the purpose of my life. Even when I am unsure, He is sure. If I put my trust in Him, he will guide me through. Sure, I am going to stumble (most roads have bumps and curves), but He will help me up. Hopefully, as my life progresses, I will learn from life's difficulties to help someone else. I want to be able to make a difference for Him and I want my way of life to point to Him. I can't wait to see what amazing things God has in store for me! :) :)


"People pass,
And even if they don't know my name,
Is there evidence that I've been changed?
When they see me, do they see You?

I want to live like that and give it all I have,
So that everything I say and do points to You!

If love is who I am, then this is where I'll stand.
Recklessly abandoned, never holding back!

I want to live like that!"


-"Live Like That" by Sidewalk Prophets



 "In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps." (Proverbs 16:9)

No comments:

Post a Comment